LABoral Art and Industrial Creation Centre
LABoral hosts daytime activities such as Fall, the installation by the German artist Robert Henke and autopsy.glass, a performance by the de Canadian artist Myriam Bleau, both included in the ENCAC activities (European Network for Contemporary Audiovisual Creation) to which LEV and LABoral belong. Furthermore, the exhibition Materia Prima may also be visited.
Fall by Robert Henke may be seen in LABoral Project Room
Date: From Thursday, April 28th to Sunday, 1st of May, inclusive.
Day time schedule:
– Thursday, April 28th and Friday, April 29th: from 10:00 to 19:00 h.
– Saturday, April 30th to Sunday, 1st of May: from 12:00 to 19:00 h.
Night time schedule:
– Friday, April 29th: from 00:00 h. to 4:00 h.
– Saturday, April 30th: from 23:00 h. to 4:00 h.
Ticket price: Day time: Free. Night time: with a full festival ticket or tickets for Friday or Saturday.
The Canadian artist Myriam Bleau will be working on an artisitic residence in LABoral Art Centre. During April she will develop her new audiovisual performance autopsy.glass.
Date: Saturday, April 30th.
– This is a small size work with limited capacity. The performance will be held twice.
18:00 y 19:00 h.
Ticket price: Free * Limited capacity.